youre gonna look so goddamn cool
are we just gonna not talk about soulless black-eyed family emoji
That’s because this is your Other Family — Other Mother, Other Father, and Other Brother.
day nine: a female character in a drama show"i’ve spent the last three years trying to forget all the horrible things that happened on the day that we left. how dare you ask me to go back?"
MUTUALIZES LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
The financial year in Australia is almost over, which means there are huge sales here. I bought this laptop especially to give away to you guys, and i hope whoever wins appreciates it. I have tested it myself, and it is excellent, especially for scrolling tumblr. I bought it for $900 but the normal price is above $1200. I have hosted 2 laptop giveaways before, so if anyone wants proof there were winners, go here
How did i afford to buy this just to give it away?
I make a lot of money online by using an app, and no this is not a joke. I test apps on my phone to earn paypal money, and my income is over $1,000 per week. Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? just click here and read.
LAPTOP TYPE AND SPECS
HP Envy 15-J101TU
Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1000GB Hard drive. It’s windows 8, and comes reformatted with Microsoft office and the latest version of Photoshop! :)
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a photography blog.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages. (ask box)
- You have until August 21st, 2014 (In australia) to reblog this post. Winner will be picked using a number generator. They will have 4 days to reply before i choose again.
- This giveaway will be shipped worldwide, I will be paying for shipping
Ends on August 21st, 2014 (australian date)
REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count.
Good luck and stay lovely!
doesn’t hurt … right?
The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily so they can meet their quota of getting FREE FOOD donated every day to abused and neglected animals in their shelters.
It takes less than a minute (only about 15 seconds actually) to go to their site and click on the purple box titled, ‘Click Here to Give - it’s FREE!’. Every click gives about .6 bowls of food to sheltered dogs. You can also click daily!
Keep in mind that this does not cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. [via.]
Go to the website HERE.
It’s just a click… takes about 1 or 2 seconds.
there’s no pop-up ads or anything on the site
just click it once and you’re done
if all of my followers click, it’s more than a few thousand meals so.. please?
Apple download - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aspire-news/id733163167?mt=8
Android download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collectiveray.aspire
I’m sorry - not my usual stuff - but this is incredibly important. Please share around. It could save someone’s life.
I DON’T CARE IF THIS DOESN’T SUIT YOUR BLOG TYPE IF YOU DON’T REBLOG THIS I’M JUDGING YOU
Stay safe everyone
Oh wow that’s actually a great idea
if anyone has a tough year ahead of them or behind them
this japanese fisherman will get you back on your feet, i can guarantee
I WON’T GIVE UP, JAPANESE FISHERMAN!!!
THIS IS ACTUALLY SURPRISINGLY INSPIRATIONAL, EVERYONE NEEDS A JAPANESE FISHERMAN TO YELL AT THEM SOMETIMES OKAY
"I won’t give up! I made a promise and I intend to keep it!!" — the words of my boyfriend.
Bruce Wayne in the Gotham trailer
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
do not scroll down.
I may need this
It is amazing that we live in a future where people who are struggling with the urge to commit suicide can be connected with help by random strangers who just happen to run a service that allows people to share their problems.
If there’s a more inspiring trend in human socialization on the Internet, I don’t know what it is.